The Victorian Chief Engineer and OPV are improving the way projects are designed and delivered to minimise disruption and maximising value-for-money.
The Victorian Offsite and Modular Construction Guide is in development – aiming toward higher productivity through expert yet practical offsite and modular construction approaches and advice.
- communicates the key tenets offsite construction methods – such as prefabrication and modularisation,
- is aimed towards Victorian Government project and asset stakeholders,
- has been informed by global and local best practice,
- has the support of leading Victorian prefabricators and offsite construction peak bodies
- has been aligned to applicable Victorian government policies, and
- is applicable throughout the project lifecycle: design, production and delivery.
The Victorian Offsite and Modular Construction Guide is in development and will be publicly available in Q1 2020.
For more information contact email@example.com.